Monday, August 22, 2011

Late, but....

...Well it's not exactly my fault. As those of you who read yesterday's post may already know. I promised to show up at my DigitalSolace Office in Bryant Park between 2 pm and 3 pm. Well I didn't get here until 3:15. So for that I must apologize. I was held up at the office that currently pays me. (wink, wink) Plus it doesn't really matter since my usually seating area is closed today, so that gets me off the hook.

However I will be here tomorrow at the scheduled time. If the main area of the lawn is closed, I will post my location upon my arrival.

If you came to say hi to me today already and didn't find me, well I apologize once again. I will be here tomorrow as long as the weather is nice.

Now back to the regular schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment