Saturday, August 20, 2011

You can find me at my office

Courtesy of pps.org
Writing for DigitalSolace is a joy, but it's also a task I am allowed very little time to explore. What little time I am able to find I try to spend it wisely writing the next story. All last week I found myself in Bryant Park on 42nd Street. Same time daily and now I can say Bryant Park will be my DigitalSolace office for the remainder of the summer. So if you find yourself in the midtown area of Manhattan and would like to stop by and see me.

But definitely not when the sun is highest in the sky.


You can do so between the hours of 2 pm and 3 pm. I will be seated in the southwest corner right next to the lawn.

You can stop by to ask questions regarding mobile, have a regular conversation about the latest devices or if you need a recommendation for your next device. I will be there and if you need no help and just want to stop by to say hello, well that's OK too. Just keep in mind, I will only be there if the weather permits. Rain is definite out of the question.

I'm open to suggestions for an office space in midtown for the late fall and winter. Preferably indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment